HR shouldn’t take up all of your time.
For companies with no HR department, or someone handling it “part time” (hello to all the overworked business owners and CFO’s out there!), we will handle all of your HR needs. Our HR Department service has a simple model: a flat monthly fee and we take care of everything.
- Dedicated HR professional
- Employee Handbook creation/revision
- Full HR audit for legal compliance and development of a strategic plan
- Regular updates on new employment laws and best practices
- Advice on difficult employee issues (what can be done and what should be done)
- Sounding board for owner/senior management
- Manage HR, benefits, 401k, and payroll administration
- Performance management, training, compensation issues
- Hiring Manager: post ads, review resumes, conduct screening interviews and recommend only the best candidates to you. (additional fee for this service).
Need help but prefer to work project-to-project? Consider our HR Project offerings as the best way to get things done.
Why not work with an experienced, proactive HR professional for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time employee?
Let’s start with a conversation about your business. Get in touch here, and we’ll schedule a time to talk.
We have repeatedly reached out to Aspire with human resource needs and they have always responded well. I would highly recommend without hesitation using Bill’s company. We have had great results and I am confident that he will provide the same level of commitment and results for you as well.David Schmid