Your employee handbook serves many purposes. It communicates your company’s culture, how you do things and get things done. It tells your employees what the rules and boundaries are. It explains benefits such as paid time off and medical coverage. It protects your company in the event of lawsuits. Every company needs a well-written, well-thought out employee handbook. We can create or revise this important document.
- If you have an existing employee handbook, we will review and revise it using “best practices” and ensuring legal compliance.
- If you do not have an employee handbook, we will create one from scratch, using our legally reviewed template and customizing it to your total satisfaction.
When faced with a harassment or discrimination complaint, it is critical to investigate promptly and follow the correct procedures so that your company is protected, and the situation is resolved. We will be your go-to party for all investigations. In addition, we will give you a professional assessment of how to avoid these issues in the future.
Hiring the right employees is not only critical to every business, but also time-consuming and costly if mistakes are made. Why not let us help you?
We take a step-by-step approach to finding the right person for you. As your Hiring Manager, we will:
- Write compelling job postings to attract the best candidates
- Place job postings on the right job sites and push it out to social media
- Critically screen all resumes and select the best candidates
- Conduct initial interviews
- Send you a written report based on each interview with our recommendation
- Select the most appropriate candidates for you
- Coordinate interviews with your managers
- Follow up with candidates and help with negotiations
- Conduct background and reference checks
- On-board your new employee
Other HR Projects
- HR Compliance
- Employee Relations issues
- Benefits Administration
- On-Boarding of New Hires
- HR Administration
- Performance Management
- Termination of Employment
- Unemployment Representation
- Management Training and Development
- Transition to/from PEO’s
Need to get that HR project done? Let’s talk. Contact us below.
Thank you Bill. You’ve been a great help all along. A much happier crowd here at Edison and a smoother running organization since you and Karen (Controller) have been working together.Dan Spiner