At some point, you will be opening the office doors and bringing employees back to work. Here are some ideas that will address health and safety concerns:
• Hold virtual meetings, even when employees are in the office
• Modify office spaces to reduce personal contact – move desks apart, install barriers
• Check employee temperatures at the start of each workday
• Schedule arrival and departure times to reduce elevator congestion – stagger work shifts
• Limit elevator trips to two employees at once
• Divide employees into teams and alternating which days the teams come into the office
Your employees will appreciate your careful planning for their return to the office.
See our Services page for more on how we can help you.