“I like to do employee reviews, I need a dashboard to track time off, who is late, make notes on employee performance. But it takes so much of my time, and I don’t have time.”EG
HR shouldn’t take up all of your time.
For companies with no HR department, or someone handling it “part time” (hello to all the overworked business owners and CFO’s out there!), we will handle all of your HR needs. Our HR Department service has a simple model: a flat monthly fee and we take care of everything.
- Proactive, dedicated HR professional
- Employee Handbook creation/revision
- Full HR audit for legal compliance and development of a strategic plan
- Regular updates on new employment laws and best practices
- Advice on difficult employee issues (what can be done and what should be done)
- Sounding board for owner/senior management
- Manage HR, benefits, 401k, and payroll administration
- Performance management, training, compensation issues
- Hiring Manager: post ads, review resumes, conduct screening interviews and recommend only the best candidates to you.
How We Work
We become your HR Department. Introduce us to your employees or keep us all to yourself. We will handle all HR related matters and take them off your desk. Of course, you will be fully in the loop on everything that happens.
This is an offsite service. If we are geographically close to your office, we will be happy to stop by and meet with you or your employees. In our experience, this actually is the exception rather than the rule. 95% of our activity is handled by email, text or chat. We will discuss this with you beforehand and make sure this works for you.
Why use our HR Department service rather than hire us by the hour for specific projects? The benefit to you is we get to know your business and employees in depth. We aren’t the “outside consultant,” we are part of your team. Once employees get used to us, they will start to contact us with their questions (as long as that is what you want). We will recommend specific HR practices that work for your company. We will be able to react more quickly to problems. And you are our first priority.
With Whom Will I Work?
Aspire HR’s team is composed of experienced HR professionals who have professional certifications, have deep knowledge of HR practices, and have worked in senior HR positions for companies.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our flat rate is $1,500 for up to 10 hours per month. If 5 hours per month is enough, we will prorate the amount.
Let’s start with a conversation about your business. Get in touch here, and we’ll schedule a time to talk.
Thank you, it’s so helpful to have you taking care of these HR issues like clockwork!CT